See also the Informatics FAQ: frequently asked questions—with answers.
- EDRN Knowledge System
- Both public and secure access to the programmatic and scientific results of EDRN research. Open to the public. EDRN login gains greater access.
- An infrastructure for investigators in EDRN to securely capture, process, and dissemination data to other investigators. EDRN login required.
- A tool, developed by Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, used to support EDRN validation studies. EDRN login required.
- A database of EDRN protocols. EDRN login required.
- Secure Site
- An internal EDRN site hosted by the EDRN DMCC for sharing policies and other information. EDRN login required.
- An integrated cancer mutation and expression resource for exploring cancer biomarkers alongside related experimental data and functional information. Open to the public.
- EDRN Common Data Elements [XLSX file, 227KB]. A set of EDRN CDEs developed by the program to support data annotation and sharing.
- NIH Security Best Practices for Controlled-Access Data Subject to the NIH Genomic Data Sharing (GDS) Policy
EDRN informatics leadership is provided by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory's EDRN Informatics Center and the Fred Hutchinson EDRN Data Management and Coordinating Center (DMCC).