Hanash 3 marker panel for Lung Cancer
- 3-panel (14-3-3 & Annexin & LAMR1)
- Hanash 3 marker panel for Lung Cancer
- Hanash 3-marker panel for Lung Cancer
- The EDRN validation study ("Validation of Protein Markers for Lung Cancer Using CARET Sera and Proteomics Techniques") presents evidence for the occurrence in lung cancer sera of autoantibodies to annexin 1, 14-3-3 theta and LAMR1, which precede the onset of symptoms and diagnosis. The combined AUC for these three antigens in CARET pre-clinical lung cancer sera vs. matched controls was 0.73. While autoantibodies to various cancer antigens have been reported in newly diagnosed lung cancer patient sera, an important aspect of this study is testing for occurrence of autoantibodies in pre-diagnostic sera and demonstration of significant autoantibody reactivity against LAMR1, annexin 1 and 14-3-3 theta.
- QA State
- HGNC Name
- QA State for Lung
- Under Review
Organ-specific information for some biomarkers are currently being annotated or are "under review". Logging in may give you privileges to view additional information. Contact the Informatics Center if you believe you should have access.
- No resources were specified for this biomarker.