BRSCW Reference Set Application: Karen Abbott -University of Arkansas (2014)
- Abbreviated Name
- BRSCW Ref Set App: Abbott (2014)
- Lead Investigator
- Abbott, Karen — Florida International University
- Coordinating Investigator
- Feng, Ziding — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- Involved Investigators
We would like to used pooled reference samples to develop a sensitive magnetic bead-based assay to detect these glycoproteins with bisecting and core fucosylation changes. We have purified fusion-tagged glycoproteins with the specific glycan structures that we will spike into the control samples to determine the range and variation of detection prior to the phase II sample analysis. We will also measure the variance between the malignant ovarian cancer pooled samples and control benign pooled samples to determine if the assay can measure statistically significant differences.
Data will be analyzed by the DMCC
- No publications available at this time for this protocol.
- No biomarkers available at this time for this protocol.
- No data collections available at this time for this protocol.
- Finish Date
- Jul 19 2015
- Protocol ID
- Protocol Type
- Reference Set
- Field of Research
- Collaborative Group
- Breast and Gynecologic Cancers Research Group
- Cancer Types
- Malignant neoplasm of breast
- Phased Status