Prostate Active Surveillance Study
- Feng, Ziding — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Wei, John — University of Michigan
- Wagner, Andrew — Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Srivastava, Sudhir — National Cancer Institute
- Digel, Jon — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Lin VA, Daniel W. — VA Medical Center Seattle
- Lance, Raymond S. — Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Lin UW, Daniel W. — University of Washington
- Listwin, Don — Canary Foundation
- Brooks, James D. — Stanford University Medical Center
- Carroll, Peter R. — University of California, San Francisco
- Nelson, Peter S — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Gleave, Martin — University of British Columbia
- Thompson, Ian M. — University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Primary Objective: To discover and confirm biomarkers that predict aggressive disease as defined by pre-specified histological, PSA, clinical criteria, or outcomes based on these variables. Secondary Objectives: To determine the proportion of patients on active surveillance who progress based on the above criteria. To determine the clinical predictors of disease progression. To measure the recurrence-free, disease-specific, and overall survival of men on active surveillance for clinically localized prostate cancer.
There are currently no biomarkers annotated for this protocol.
No datasets are currently associated with this protocol.
- Canary Prostate Active Surveillance Study Protocol
- PASS Protocol