Standard Specimen Reference Set: Lung
- Hanash, Samir — The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Thornquist, Mark D — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Bigbee, William L. — University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
- Srivastava, Sudhir — National Cancer Institute
- Rom, William — New York University School of Medicine
- Spitz, Margaret R. — The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Ujhazy, Peter — National Cancer Institute
- Groover, Kathleen — National Cancer Institute at Frederick
- Tockman, Melvyn S. — H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
- Dubinett, Steve — University of California, Los Angeles
- Massion, Pierre — Vanderbilt -Ingram Cancer Center
- Jett, James R — Mayo Clinic
- Califano, Joseph — Johns Hopkins Medical Institute
- Franklin, Wilbur Alan — University of Colorado Health Science Center
The NCI/EDRN/SPORE Lung Cancer Biomarkers Group (LCBG) began its activities back in November 2004 and developed clear objectives and strategies on how to begin validating a series of candidate biomarkers for the early detection of lung cancer. The initial goal of the LCBG is to develop the requisite sample resources to validate serum/plasma biomarkers for the early diagnosis of lung cancer. Researchers may use these resources and process for continued biomarker refinement but this is not the primary activity of the LCBG.
There are currently no biomarkers annotated for this protocol.
No datasets are currently associated with this protocol.