Breast and Gynecologic Cancers Research Group
- The Risk of Ovarian Malignancy Algorithm (ROMA) algorithm was approved by the FDA in 2011
- FDA approved autoantibody panel identified as potential serum biomarker for triple-negative breast cancer
- OVA1 for Ovarian Cancer
- Longitudinal bank of annually collected serum/plasma from 1,500 women (EDRN CVC at FCCC)
- Standard Reference Set for Breast Cancer – 1,000+ serum/plasma samples.
- Longitudinal bank of quarterly collected serum/plasma from 2,500 high-risk women (EDRN-CVCs, CGN, SPOREs)
- Completed multi-center (six EDRN and SPORE centers). Phase II/Phase III validation study of more than 75 candidate biomarkers for the early detection of ovarian cancer