Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Osteoblast-specific cysteine-rich protein,
- Ten integrin EGF-like repeat domain-containing protein,
- ten integrin EGF-like repeat domain-containing protein,
- osteoblast-specific cysteine-rich protein,
- ten integrin EGF-like repeat domains protein,
- integrin beta-like protein 1,
- integrin, beta-like 1 (with EGF-like repeat domains),
ITGBL1, or integrin, beta-like 1 (with EGF-like repeat domains), is a member of the EGF-like protein family. It is a beta integrin-related protein containing integrin-like cysteine-rich repeats. Multiple transcript variants result from alternative splicing.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data is available.
ITGBL1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Development and validation of sandwich ELISA microarrays with minimal assay interference.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.