Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
Des-ubiquitin is formed when a cysteine protease cleaves two carboxy-terminal glycine residues from ubiquitin.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
Cathepsin B, which is a cysteine protease, cleaves 2 terminal glycine residues of ubiquitin generating des-ubiquitin. Both monomeric ubiquitin and des-ubiquitin corresponding to m/z values 8,565 and 8,451 are among the 9 candidates of the signature described in the Rahman 9-marker MALDI MS panel for Lung Cancer study.
Des-ubiquitin belongs to a 9-member panel that provides a quantitative measure of the probability of having lung cancer that goes beyond the histological evaluation of preinvasive lesions. The identified members of the panel are TMSB4X (Thymosin beta-4), Ubiquitin, des-ubiquitin, ACBP, CSTA, Cytochrome C, and MIF.
- HGNC entry for from Genenames
- KEGG entry for from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for
- Human Gene(s) with '' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of
No other associated resources found.
No associated Biomuta entries found.