Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- EGF-response factor 1,
- zinc finger protein, C3H type, 36-like 1,
- early response factor Berg36,
- Protein TIS11B,
- butyrate response factor 1,
- zinc finger protein 36, C3H type-like 1,
- zinc finger protein 36, C3H1 type-like 1,
- Butyrate response factor 1,
ZFP36L1 is a member of the TIS11 family of early response genes, which are induced by various agonists such as the phorbol ester TPA and the polypeptide mitogen EGF. The ZFP36L1 gene is well conserved across species and has a promoter that contains motifs seen in other early-response genes. ZFP36L1 contains a putative zinc finger domain with a repeating cys-his motif. ZFP36L1 is believed to be a nuclear transcription factor most likely functioning in regulating the response to growth factors. Different isoforms encoded by alternatively spliced transcript variants have been isolated.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
ZFP36L1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- HGNC entry for ZFP36L1 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for ZFP36L1 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for ZFP36L1 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for ZFP36L1 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term ZFP36L1 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene ZFP36L1 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for ZFP36L1
- Human Gene(s) with 'ZFP36L1' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for ZFP36L1 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human ZFP36L1
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for ZFP36L1 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for ZFP36L1 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of ZFP36L1
|UniProt Accession #:||Q07352|
|Mutated Sites Count:||103|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||8|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|