Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- NuMA-binding protein 1,
- glioma-amplified sequence-41,
- YEATS domain containing 4,
- NuMA binding protein 1,
- nuMA-binding protein 1,
- Glioma-amplified sequence 41,
- glioma-amplified sequence 41,
- YEATS domain-containing protein 4,
YEATS4 has high sequence similarity to human MLLT1, and yeast and human MLLT3 proteins, both transcription factors, and is therefore hypothesized to be a transcription factor itself. YEATS4 is thought to be required for RNA transcription. YEATS4 is also a component of the NuA4 histone acetyltransferase (HAT) complex.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
YEATS4 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- HGNC entry for YEATS4 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for YEATS4 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for YEATS4 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for YEATS4 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term YEATS4 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene YEATS4 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for YEATS4
- Human Gene(s) with 'YEATS4' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for YEATS4 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human YEATS4
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for YEATS4 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for YEATS4 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of YEATS4
|UniProt Accession #:||O95619|
|Mutated Sites Count:||29|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||3|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|