Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- exportin, tRNA (nuclear export receptor for tRNAs),
- tRNA exportin,
XPOT, or exportin-T, belongs to the RAN-GTPase exportin family. This protein facilitates export of tRNA from the nucleus to the cytoplasm. XPOT shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm, transporting the aminoacylated tRNAs out of the nucleus, and returning back for another round.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
XPOT was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- HGNC entry for XPOT from Genenames
- KEGG entry for XPOT from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for XPOT all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for XPOT from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term XPOT from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene XPOT from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for XPOT
- Human Gene(s) with 'XPOT' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for XPOT from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human XPOT
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for XPOT from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for XPOT from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of XPOT
|UniProt Accession #:||O43592|
|Mutated Sites Count:||129|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||19|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|