Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase 22E,
- Testis-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase 4,
- chromosome 14 open reading frame 20,
- testis-specific serine kinase 4,
- serine/threonine kinase 22E,
- Testis-specific kinase 4,
TSSK4 may be involved in a signaling pathway during male germ cell development or mature sperm function. It phosphorylates CREB1 on Ser-133 and stimulates downstream signaling. TSSK4 is expressed only in the testis.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.