Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- testis-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase 3,
- spermiogenesis associated 3,
- Testis-specific kinase 3,
- testis-specific serine kinase 3,
- EC 184.108.40.206,
- serine/threonine-protein kinase 22C,
- testis-specific kinase 3,
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase 22C,
- testis-specific serine/threonine kinase 22C,
- serine/threonine kinase 22C (spermiogenesis associated),
TSSK3 is a testis-specific kinase that is thought to be involved in either germ cell differentiation or mature sperm function.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
TSSK3 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- HGNC entry for TSSK3 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for TSSK3 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for TSSK3 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for TSSK3 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term TSSK3 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene TSSK3 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for TSSK3
- Human Gene(s) with 'TSSK3' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for TSSK3 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human TSSK3
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for TSSK3 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for TSSK3 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of TSSK3
|UniProt Accession #:||Q96PN8|
|Mutated Sites Count:||32|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||9|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|