Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- BTB/POZ domain-containing protein TNFAIP1,
- BTB/POZ domain-containing adapter for CUL3-mediated RhoA degradation,
- Protein B12,
- Tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 1, endothelial,
- tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 1,
- protein 2,
The expression of this gene can be induced by the tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF) in umbilical vein endothelial cells. Mouse studies suggest the expression of this gene is developmentally regulated in a tissue-specific manner. Thought to be involved in regulation of cytoskeleton structure.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional ovarian data available.
TNFAIP1 was one of 50 tumor vasculature-associated genes with transmembrane or secreted protein products identified through expression profiling of ovarian cancer vascular cells. These 50 tumor vascular markers (TVMs) also had low or no expression in normal tissues. TNFAIP1 was not in the group of 13 selected for further validation.
- HGNC entry for TNFAIP1 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for TNFAIP1 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for TNFAIP1 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for TNFAIP1 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term TNFAIP1 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene TNFAIP1 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for TNFAIP1
- Human Gene(s) with 'TNFAIP1' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for TNFAIP1 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human TNFAIP1
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for TNFAIP1 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for TNFAIP1 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of TNFAIP1
|UniProt Accession #:||Q13829|
|Mutated Sites Count:||42|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||7|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|