Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- signal recognition particle 54 kDa protein,
- signal recognition particle 54kDa,
- signal recognition particle 54kD,
SRP54, or signal recognition particle 54kDa, contains a 7S RNA molecule of 300 nucleotides and six protein subunits. SRP54 binds to the signal sequence of presecretory proteins as they emerge from the ribosomes and transfers them to a translocating chain-associating membrane protein.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
SRP54 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- HGNC entry for SRP54 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for SRP54 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for SRP54 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for SRP54 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term SRP54 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene SRP54 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for SRP54
- Human Gene(s) with 'SRP54' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for SRP54 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human SRP54
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for SRP54 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for SRP54 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of SRP54
|UniProt Accession #:||P61011|
|Mutated Sites Count:||100|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||12|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|