Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- U2 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein A',
- small nuclear ribonucleoprotein polypeptide A',
- U2 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein polypeptide A',
- U2 snRNP A',
SNRPA1 is a nuclear protein associated with sn-RNP U2. It helps the A' protein to bind stem loop IV of U2 snRNA. SNRPA1 has four LRR (leucine-rich) repeats and one LRRCT domain.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
SNRPA1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- HGNC entry for SNRPA1 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for SNRPA1 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for SNRPA1 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for SNRPA1 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term SNRPA1 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene SNRPA1 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for SNRPA1
- Human Gene(s) with 'SNRPA1' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for SNRPA1 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human SNRPA1
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for SNRPA1 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for SNRPA1 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of SNRPA1
|UniProt Accession #:||P09661|
|Mutated Sites Count:||26|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||4|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|