Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Src-like-adapter protein 1,
- src-like-adapter protein 1,
SLA, or Src-like-adaptor, is an adaptor protein involved in negative regulation of T-cell receptor (TCR) signaling and regulation of receptor tyrosine kinase signaling by direct association. SLA is also involved in the negative regulation of positive selection and mitosis of T-cells.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
SLA was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- HGNC entry for SLA from Genenames
- KEGG entry for SLA from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for SLA all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for SLA from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term SLA from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene SLA from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for SLA
- Human Gene(s) with 'SLA' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for SLA from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human SLA
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for SLA from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for SLA from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of SLA
|UniProt Accession #:||Q13239|
|Mutated Sites Count:||152|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||13|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|