Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- C-terminal to LisH motif, 44 kDa,
- required for meiotic nuclear division 5 homolog A (S. cerevisiae),
- protein RMD5 homolog A,
RMND5A (FLJ13910) is also known as required for meiotic nuclear division 5 homolog A (S. cerevisiae). There are two isoforms of this human protein, produced by alternative splicing.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional ovarian data available.
RMND5A (FLJ13910) was one of 50 tumor vasculature-associated genes with transmembrane or secreted protein products identified through expression profiling of ovarian cancer vascular cells. These 50 tumor vascular markers (TVMs) also had low or no expression in normal tissues. RMND5A (FLJ13910) was not in the group of 13 selected for further validation.
- HGNC entry for RMND5A from Genenames
- KEGG entry for RMND5A from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for RMND5A all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for RMND5A from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term RMND5A from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene RMND5A from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for RMND5A
- Human Gene(s) with 'RMND5A' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for RMND5A from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human RMND5A
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for RMND5A from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for RMND5A from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of RMND5A
|UniProt Accession #:||Q9H871|
|Mutated Sites Count:||42|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||13|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|