Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Reg III-alpha,
- Pancreatitis-associated protein 1,
- PAP homologous protein,
- proliferation-inducing protein 34,
- proliferation-inducing protein 42,
- pancreatic beta cell growth factor,
- regenerating islet-derived 3 alpha,
- Human proislet peptide,
REG3 is a pancreatic secretory protein that may be involved in cell proliferation or differentiation. It has similarity to the C-type lectin superfamily. The enhanced expression of this gene is observed during pancreatic inflammation and liver carcinogenesis.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.