Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- ras-related protein Rab-24,
- RAB24, member RAS oncogene family,
RAB24 is a small GTPase of the Rab subfamily of Ras-related proteins that regulate intracellular protein trafficking. RAB24 may be involved in autophagy-related processes.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
RAB24 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- HGNC entry for RAB24 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for RAB24 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for RAB24 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for RAB24 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term RAB24 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene RAB24 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for RAB24
- Human Gene(s) with 'RAB24' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for RAB24 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human RAB24
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for RAB24 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for RAB24 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of RAB24
|UniProt Accession #:||Q969Q5|
|Mutated Sites Count:||25|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||2|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|