Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C,
- T200 glycoprotein,
- protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, c polypeptide,
- CD45 antigen,
- EC 188.8.131.52,
- Leukocyte common antigen,
- T200 leukocyte common antigen,
- protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, C,
PTPRC is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family. Members of the PTP family are signaling molecules that regulate a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, mitosis, and oncogenic transformation. PTPRC is required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. PTPRC contains an extracellular domain, a single transmembrane segment and two tandem intracytoplasmic catalytic domains, and is classified as a receptor type PTP.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
PTPRC was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- HGNC entry for PTPRC from Genenames
- KEGG entry for PTPRC from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for PTPRC all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for PTPRC from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term PTPRC from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene PTPRC from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for PTPRC
- Human Gene(s) with 'PTPRC' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for PTPRC from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human PTPRC
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for PTPRC from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for PTPRC from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of PTPRC
|UniProt Accession #:||P08575|
|Mutated Sites Count:||524|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||35|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|