Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- polymerase (RNA) II (DNA directed) polypeptide L, 7.6kDa,
- RPB10 homolog,
- RNA polymerases I, II, and III subunit ABC5,
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase III subunit L,
- DNA-directed RNA polymerases I, II, and III subunit RPABC5,
- RNA polymerase II 7.6 kDa subunit,
- polymerase (RNA) II (DNA directed) polypeptide L (7.6kD),
POLR2L is the central component of RNA polymerase II. RNA polymerase II is the polymerase responsible for synthesizing messenger RNA in eukaryotes. This subunit may be shared by the other two DNA-directed RNA polymerases, I and III. RNA polymerases, or Pols, are composed of mobile elements that move relative to each other. In Pol II, POLR2L/RBP10 is thought to be part of the core element with the central large cleft.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
POLR2L was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- HGNC entry for POLR2L from Genenames
- KEGG entry for POLR2L from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for POLR2L all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for POLR2L from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term POLR2L from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene POLR2L from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for POLR2L
- Human Gene(s) with 'POLR2L' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for POLR2L from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human POLR2L
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for POLR2L from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for POLR2L from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of POLR2L
|UniProt Accession #:||P62875|
|Mutated Sites Count:||7|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||0|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|