Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- phosphoglycerate mutase 1,
- EC 184.108.40.206,
- Phosphoglycerate mutase isozyme B,
- BPG-dependent PGAM 1,
- EC 220.127.116.11,
- phosphoglycerate mutase 1 (brain),
- phosphoglycerate mutase A, nonmuscle form,
- EC 18.104.22.168,
- phosphoglycerate mutase isozyme B,
PGAM1 catalyzes the interconversion of 3- phosphoglycerate (3-PGA) and 2-phosphoglycerate (2-PGA) in the glycolytic pathway, with 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate as the primer of the reaction. It is widely distributed in mammalian tissues.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.