Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- peroxisomal membrane protein 11B,
- protein PEX11 homolog beta,
- Peroxisomal biogenesis factor 11B,
- peroxisomal biogenesis factor 11B,
- peroxisomal biogenesis factor 11 beta,
- Protein PEX11 homolog beta,
PEX11B, or peroxisomal biogenesis factor 11 beta, is involved in peroxisomal proliferation and interacts with PEX19. PEX11B is located in the peroxisomal membrane and is thought to regulate peroxisome division by recruiting the dynamin-related GTPase DNM1L to the peroxisomal membrane.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
PEX11B was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- HGNC entry for PEX11B from Genenames
- KEGG entry for PEX11B from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for PEX11B all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for PEX11B from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term PEX11B from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene PEX11B from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for PEX11B
- Human Gene(s) with 'PEX11B' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for PEX11B from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human PEX11B
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for PEX11B from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for PEX11B from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of PEX11B
|UniProt Accession #:||O96011|
|Mutated Sites Count:||66|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||12|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|