Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- protocadherin 68,
- protocadherin 17,
PCDH17 is a member of the protocadherin gene family, a subfamily of the cadherin superfamily. PCDH17 has six extracellular cadherin domains, a transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic tail which is different from those of the classical cadherins.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional ovarian data available.
PCDH17 was one of 50 tumor vasculature-associated genes with transmembrane or secreted protein products identified through expression profiling of ovarian cancer vascular cells. These 50 tumor vascular markers (TVMs) also had low or no expression in normal tissues. PCDH17 was not in the group of 13 selected for further validation.
- HGNC entry for PCDH17 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for PCDH17 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for PCDH17 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for PCDH17 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term PCDH17 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene PCDH17 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for PCDH17
- Human Gene(s) with 'PCDH17' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for PCDH17 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human PCDH17
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for PCDH17 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for PCDH17 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of PCDH17
|UniProt Accession #:||O14917|
|Mutated Sites Count:||423|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||32|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|