Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- purinergic receptor P2Y, G-protein coupled, 14,
- P2Y purinoceptor 14,
- G protein-coupled receptor 105,
- G-protein coupled receptor 105,
- P2Y14 receptor,
- P2Y(14) receptor,
- UDP-glucose receptor,
- G protein coupled receptor for UDP-glucose,
P2RY14, or GPR105, is a G-protein coupled receptor that responds to extracellular purine and pyrimidine nucleotides. P2RY14 is not activated by ATP, ADP, UTP or ATP, but is a receptor for UDP-glucose and other UDP-sugars coupled to G-proteins. P2RY14 is thought to be involved in extending the known immune system functions of P2Y receptors by participating in the regulation of the stem cell compartment, and it may also play a role in neuroimmune function. Two transcript variants encoding the same protein have been identified for this gene. There are two transcript variants for this gene that result in the same protein.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional ovarian data available.
P2RY14 (GPR105) was one of 50 tumor vasculature-associated genes with transmembrane or secreted protein products identified through expression profiling of ovarian cancer vascular cells. These 50 tumor vascular markers (TVMs) also had low or no expression in normal tissues. P2RY14 was not in the group of 13 selected for further validation.
- HGNC entry for P2RY14 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for P2RY14 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for P2RY14 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for P2RY14 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term P2RY14 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene P2RY14 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for P2RY14
- Human Gene(s) with 'P2RY14' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for P2RY14 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human P2RY14
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for P2RY14 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for P2RY14 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of P2RY14
|UniProt Accession #:||Q15391|
|Mutated Sites Count:||69|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||11|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|