Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- olfactomedin-like 2B,
- olfactomedin-like protein 2B,
OLFML2B is a secreted protein. The gene is conserved across many species. The protein is a homodimer.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
OLFML2B may be considered for further preclinical testing as a biomarker.
OLFML2B has shown limited or no expression by qRT-PCR in normal tissues, but was expressed at high levels in ovarian cancer.
- HGNC entry for OLFML2B from Genenames
- KEGG entry for OLFML2B from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for OLFML2B all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for OLFML2B from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term OLFML2B from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene OLFML2B from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for OLFML2B
- Human Gene(s) with 'OLFML2B' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for OLFML2B from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human OLFML2B
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for OLFML2B from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for OLFML2B from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of OLFML2B
|UniProt Accession #:||Q68BL8|
|Mutated Sites Count:||170|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||21|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|