Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha subcomplex, 10, 42kDa,
- Complex I-42kD,
- NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex subunit 10, mitochondrial,
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha subcomplex, 10 (42kD),
- complex I 42kDa subunit,
- NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase 42 kDa subunit,
NDUFA10 is an accessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed not to be involved in catalysis. Mammalian complex I is the first enzyme complex in the electron transport chain of mitochondria. It is composed of 45 different subunits. This protein is a component of the hydrophobic protein fraction and has NADH dehydrogenase activity and oxidoreductase activity. It transfers electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
NDUFA10 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- HGNC entry for NDUFA10 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for NDUFA10 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for NDUFA10 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for NDUFA10 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term NDUFA10 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene NDUFA10 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for NDUFA10
- Human Gene(s) with 'NDUFA10' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for NDUFA10 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human NDUFA10
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for NDUFA10 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for NDUFA10 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of NDUFA10
|UniProt Accession #:||O95299|
|Mutated Sites Count:||45|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||7|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|