Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- SH2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76 kDa,
- SH2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76kD,
- lymphocyte cytosolic protein 2 (SH2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76kD),
- lymphocyte cytosolic protein 2,
- lymphocyte cytosolic protein 2 (SH2 domain containing leukocyte protein of 76kDa),
- 76 kDa tyrosine phosphoprotein,
- SLP-76 tyrosine phosphoprotein,
LCP2, previously known as SLP76, functions as an adaptor or scaffolding protein. LCP2 has three modular domains. The amino-terminal end has an acidic region that includes a PEST domain and several tyrosine residues which are phosphorylated following TCR ligation. LCP2 also contains a central proline-rich domain and a COOH-terminal SH2 domain.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data is available.
LCP2 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- HGNC entry for LCP2 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for LCP2 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for LCP2 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for LCP2 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term LCP2 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene LCP2 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for LCP2
- Human Gene(s) with 'LCP2' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for LCP2 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human LCP2
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for LCP2 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for LCP2 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of LCP2
|UniProt Accession #:||Q13094|
|Mutated Sites Count:||100|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||10|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|