Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Cysteine-rich motor neuron 2 protein,
- Kielin/chordin-like protein 1,
- Cysteine-rich BMP regulator 2,
- cysteine rich BMP regulator 2 (chordin-like),
- kielin/chordin-like protein,
KCP is a secreted protein that enhances bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling in a paracrine manner. KCP is also thought to inhibit both the activin-A and TGFB1-mediated signaling pathways.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.