Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- integrin beta-like protein 1,
- osteoblast-specific cysteine-rich protein,
- Osteoblast-specific cysteine-rich protein,
- integrin, beta-like 1 (with EGF-like repeat domains),
- ten integrin EGF-like repeat domains protein,
- ten integrin EGF-like repeat domain-containing protein,
- Ten integrin EGF-like repeat domain-containing protein,
ITGBL1, or integrin, beta-like 1 (with EGF-like repeat domains), is a member of the EGF-like protein family. It is a beta integrin-related protein containing integrin-like cysteine-rich repeats. Multiple transcript variants result from alternative splicing.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data is available.
ITGBL1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- HGNC entry for ITGBL1 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for ITGBL1 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for ITGBL1 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for ITGBL1 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term ITGBL1 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene ITGBL1 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for ITGBL1
- Human Gene(s) with 'ITGBL1' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for ITGBL1 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human ITGBL1
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for ITGBL1 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for ITGBL1 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of ITGBL1
|UniProt Accession #:||O95965|
|Mutated Sites Count:||285|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||20|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|