Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- G patch domain-containing protein 5,
- Protein MOS2 homolog,
- Protein T54,
- G patch domain and KOW motifs-containing protein,
- G patch domain and KOW motifs,
- protein MOS2 homolog,
GPKOW is a a putative RNA-binding protein containing G-patch and KOW (Kyprides, Ouzounis, Woese) domains. GPKOW interacts directly with protein kinase A and protein kinase X and is also found associated with the spliceosome.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
GPKOW was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- HGNC entry for GPKOW from Genenames
- KEGG entry for GPKOW from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for GPKOW all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for GPKOW from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term GPKOW from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene GPKOW from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for GPKOW
- Human Gene(s) with 'GPKOW' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for GPKOW from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human GPKOW
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for GPKOW from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for GPKOW from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of GPKOW
|UniProt Accession #:||Q92917|
|Mutated Sites Count:||57|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||0|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||3|