Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- HLA-B associated transcript 4,
- G patch domain-containing protein 10,
- Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 59,
- G patch domain containing 10,
- G patch domain and ankyrin repeats 1,
- G patch domain and ankyrin repeat-containing protein 1,
- protein BAT4,
- Protein G5,
- HLA-B-associated transcript 4,
GPANK1, also known as BAT4, is part of a cluster of genes, BAT1-BAT5. These genes are HLA-B associated transcripts, and are included in the human major histocompatibility complex class III region. The BAT4 protein is thought to be involved in some aspect of immunity. Multiple alternatively spliced variants, encoding the same protein, have been identified.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.