Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- frizzled 10, seven transmembrane spanning receptor,
- CD350 antigen,
- frizzled family receptor 10,
- frizzled homolog 10,
- frizzled homolog 10 (Drosophila),
- frizzled (Drosophila) homolog 10,
FZD10 is a member of the frizzled gene family. The frizzled gene family encodes 7-transmembrane domain proteins that are receptors for the Wingless type MMTV integration site family of signaling proteins (WNT signaling proteins). The highest levels of expression for FZD10 are seen in the placenta and fetal kidney, followed by fetal lung and brain. Using array analysis, expression of this intronless gene is significantly up-regulated in two cases of primary colon cancer.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
FZD10 may be considered for further preclinical testing as a tumor biomarker.
FZD10 was overexpressed in ovarian cancer relative to normal ovary and relative to a panel of normal organs. FZD10 was detected in vascular structures by in situ hybridization in five independent ovarian cancer samples. FZD10 was found in small and larger blood vessels. FZD10 showed limited or no expression by qRT-PCR in normal tissues.
- HGNC entry for FZD10 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for FZD10 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for FZD10 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for FZD10 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term FZD10 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene FZD10 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for FZD10
- Human Gene(s) with 'FZD10' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for FZD10 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human FZD10
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for FZD10 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for FZD10 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of FZD10
|UniProt Accession #:||Q9ULW2|
|Mutated Sites Count:||154|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||18|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|