Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- putative secreted ligand homologous to fjx1,
- Four-jointed protein homolog,
- four jointed box 1 (Drosophila),
- four-jointed protein homolog,
- four-jointed box protein 1,
FJX1 is the human ortholog of mouse and Drosophila four-jointed gene product. The Drosophila protein is important for growth and differentiation of legs and wings, and for proper development of the eyes. It is predicted, based on similarity, that human FJX1 may act as an inhibitor of dendrite extension and branching.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional ovarian data available.
FJX1 was one of 50 tumor vasculature-associated genes with transmembrane or secreted protein products identified through expression profiling of ovarian cancer vascular cells. These 50 tumor vascular markers (TVMs) also had low or no expression in normal tissues. FJX1 was not in the group of 13 selected for further validation.
- HGNC entry for FJX1 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for FJX1 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for FJX1 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for FJX1 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term FJX1 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene FJX1 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for FJX1
- Human Gene(s) with 'FJX1' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for FJX1 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human FJX1
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for FJX1 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for FJX1 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of FJX1
|UniProt Accession #:||Q86VR8|
|Mutated Sites Count:||31|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||3|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|