Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- EC 3.1.-.-,
- xeroderma pigmentosum, complementation group F,
- Xeroderma pigmentosum group F-complementing protein,
- DNA repair protein complementing XP-F cells,
- DNA repair endonuclease XPF,
- excision-repair, complementing defective, in Chinese hamster,
- DNA excision repair protein ERCC-4,
- excision repair cross-complementing rodent repair deficiency, complementation group 4,
- xeroderma pigmentosum group F-complementing protein,
ERCC4 is a structure-specific DNA repair endonuclease responsible for the 5-prime incision during DNA repair. It forms a complex with ERCC1 and is involved in the 5' incision made during nucleotide excision repair. Mutations in the ERCC4 gene can cause xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group F (XP-F), or xeroderma pigmentosum VI (XP6).
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.