Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- erythrocyte membrane protein band 4.1-like 3,
- band 4.1-like protein 3,
- differentially expressed in adenocarcinoma of the lung protein 1,
- Differentially expressed in adenocarcinoma of the lung protein 1,
EPB41L3 protein is a critical growth regulator in the pathogenesis of meningiomas. There are three isoforms of this protein, produced by alternative splicing.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
EPB41L3 has been identified as a functional suppressor of epithelial ovarian cancers.
EPB41L3 was one of 50 tumor vasculature-associated genes with transmembrane or secreted protein products identified through expression profiling of ovarian cancer vascular cells. These 50 tumor vascular markers (TVMs) also had low or no expression in normal tissues. EPB41L3 was not in the group of 13 selected for further validation.
- HGNC entry for EPB41L3 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for EPB41L3 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for EPB41L3 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for EPB41L3 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term EPB41L3 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene EPB41L3 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for EPB41L3
- Human Gene(s) with 'EPB41L3' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for EPB41L3 from NCBI
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for EPB41L3 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for EPB41L3 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of EPB41L3
|UniProt Accession #:||Q9Y2J2|
|Mutated Sites Count:||547|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||29|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|