Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- CPX chromosomal region candidate gene 1 protein,
- cancer/testis antigen 77,
- CPX chromosome region, candidate 1,
- Cancer/testis antigen 77,
CPXCR1 is located in a region on the X chromosome that has been associated with X-linked cleft palate (CPX) disorder. CPXCR1 contains a motif found in several zinc finger proteins. Several alternatively spliced transcripts have been isolated, all encoding the same protein.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
CPXCR1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- HGNC entry for CPXCR1 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for CPXCR1 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for CPXCR1 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for CPXCR1 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term CPXCR1 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene CPXCR1 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for CPXCR1
- Human Gene(s) with 'CPXCR1' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for CPXCR1 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human CPXCR1
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for CPXCR1 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for CPXCR1 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of CPXCR1
|UniProt Accession #:||Q8N123|
|Mutated Sites Count:||87|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||0|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|