Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- epidermal dendritic cell marker CD1a,
- CD1A antigen, a polypeptide,
- cluster of differentiation 1 A,
- CD1a molecule,
- hTa1 thymocyte antigen,
- T-cell surface antigen T6/Leu-6,
- cortical thymocyte antigen CD1A,
- CD1a antigen,
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD1a,
- differentiation antigen CD1-alpha-3,
CD1A is a transmembrane glycoprotein that is structurally related to the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) proteins and forms heterodimers with beta-2-microglobulin. CD1A functions as an antigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self lipid and glycolipid antigens and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
CD1A was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- HGNC entry for CD1A from Genenames
- KEGG entry for CD1A from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for CD1A all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for CD1A from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term CD1A from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene CD1A from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for CD1A
- Human Gene(s) with 'CD1A' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for CD1A from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human CD1A
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for CD1A from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for CD1A from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of CD1A
|UniProt Accession #:||P06126|
|Mutated Sites Count:||107|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||18|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|