Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- chromosome 18 open reading frame 14,
- aminoacylase 1-like,
- coiled-coil domain-containing protein 102B,
- coiled-coil domain containing 102B,
CCDC102B, or coiled-coil domain-containing protein 102B, has two isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional ovarian data available.
CCDC102B (FLJ23594) was one of 50 tumor vasculature-associated genes with transmembrane or secreted protein products identified through expression profiling of ovarian cancer vascular cells. These 50 tumor vascular markers (TVMs) also had low or no expression in normal tissues. CCDC102B (FLJ23594) was not in the group of 13 selected for further validation.
- HGNC entry for CCDC102B from Genenames
- KEGG entry for CCDC102B from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for CCDC102B all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for CCDC102B from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term CCDC102B from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene CCDC102B from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for CCDC102B
- Human Gene(s) with 'CCDC102B' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for CCDC102B from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human CCDC102B
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for CCDC102B from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for CCDC102B from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of CCDC102B
|UniProt Accession #:||Q68D86|
|Mutated Sites Count:||123|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||20|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|