Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- B-cell scaffold protein with ankyrin repeats 1,
- B-cell scaffold protein with ankyrin repeats,
BANK1 is a B-cell-specific scaffold protein that functions in B-cell receptor-induced calcium mobilization from intracellular stores. It also promotes Lyn-mediated phosphorylation of IP3 receptors 1 and 2. There are several transcript variants resulting from alternative splicing.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
BANK1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- HGNC entry for BANK1 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for BANK1 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for BANK1 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for BANK1 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term BANK1 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene BANK1 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for BANK1
- Human Gene(s) with 'BANK1' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for BANK1 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human BANK1
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for BANK1 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for BANK1 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of BANK1
|UniProt Accession #:||Q8NDB2|
|Mutated Sites Count:||336|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||17|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|