Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Rho guanine exchange factor (GEF) 16,
- rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 16,
- Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) 16,
ARHGEF16 is a guanine nucleotide exchange factor. Guanine nucleotide exchange factors regulate the activation of Rho-like GTPases. Guanidine exchange factors promote the GTP activation of Rho GTPase's by catalyzing the exchange of GDP for GTP.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
ARHGEF16 is a nucleotide exchange factor involved in regulating the activation of Rho-like GTPases. When the regulation occurs incorrectly, ARHGEF16 and other nucleotide exchange factors can aid malignant transformation.
ANO1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- HGNC entry for ARHGEF16 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for ARHGEF16 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for ARHGEF16 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for ARHGEF16 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term ARHGEF16 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene ARHGEF16 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for ARHGEF16
- Human Gene(s) with 'ARHGEF16' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for ARHGEF16 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human ARHGEF16
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for ARHGEF16 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for ARHGEF16 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of ARHGEF16
|UniProt Accession #:||Q5VV41|
|Mutated Sites Count:||84|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||9|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|