Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Adaptor protein complex AP-3 subunit beta-2,
- AP-3 complex subunit beta-2,
- adaptor protein complex AP-3 subunit beta-2,
- neuron-specific vesicle coat protein beta-NAP,
- clathrin assembly protein complex 3 beta-2 large chain,
- Adapter-related protein complex 3 subunit beta-2,
- adaptor-related protein complex 3, beta 2 subunit,
- Neuronal adaptin-like protein, beta-subunit,
- Neuron-specific vesicle coat protein beta-NAP,
- Clathrin assembly protein complex 3 beta-2 large chain,
- adapter-related protein complex 3 subunit beta-2,
AP3B2 is the beta 2 subunit of adaptor-related protein complex 3, a neuron-specific complex that is thought to serve neuron-specific functions such as neurotransmitter release.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
AP3B2 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- HGNC entry for AP3B2 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for AP3B2 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for AP3B2 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for AP3B2 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term AP3B2 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene AP3B2 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for AP3B2
- Human Gene(s) with 'AP3B2' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for AP3B2 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human AP3B2
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for AP3B2 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for AP3B2 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of AP3B2
|UniProt Accession #:||Q13367|
|Mutated Sites Count:||364|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||11|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||4|