Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Alpha-1,2-glucosyltransferase ALG10-A,
- EC 18.104.22.1686,
- dol-P-Glc:Glc(2)Man(9)GlcNAc(2)-PP-Dol alpha-1,2-glucosyltransferase,
- asparagine-linked glycosylation 10 homolog (yeast, alpha-1,2-glucosyltransferase),
- EC 22.214.171.124,
- Alpha-2-glucosyltransferase ALG10-A,
- asparagine-linked glycosylation 10, alpha-1,2-glucosyltransferase homolog (S. pombe),
- potassium channel regulator 1,
- EC 2.4.1,
- asparagine-linked glycosylation 10, alpha-1,2-glucosyltransferase homolog (yeast),
- Asparagine-linked glycosylation protein 10 homolog A,
- derepression of ITR1 expression 2 homolog,
ALG10 is a membrane associated protein found in the endoplasmic reticulum. It is responsible for adding the third glucose residue to the lipid-linked oligosaccharide precursor for N-linked glycosylation. Specifically, ALG10 transfers glucose from dolichyl phosphate glucose (Dol-P-Glc) onto the lipid-linked oligosaccharide Glc2Man9GlcNAc(2)-PP-Dol.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.