Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- actin-like protein 3,
- actin-related protein 3,
- ARP3 (actin-related protein 3, yeast) homolog,
- Actin-like protein 3,
- ARP3 actin-related protein 3 homolog (yeast),
The ACTR3 protein is a component of the ARP2/3 complex, which is essential to cell shape and motility.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
ACTR3 is a tumor vascular marker (TVM) identified through expression profiling of ovarian cancer vascular cells.
In PMID:21617380, 13 tumor vascular markers (TVMs) from 50 candidates identified through expression profiling of ovarian cancer vascular cells and selected to be either transmembrane or secreted, and to be either absent or expressed at low levels in normal tissues while overexpressed in tumors, based on analysis of 1,110 normal and tumor tissues from publicly available Affymetrix microarray data were investigated. ACTR3 was not selected to be studied further.
- HGNC entry for ACTR3 from Genenames
- KEGG entry for ACTR3 from Genome.jp
- Entrez entry for ACTR3 all NCBI Databasese
- Human GEO Profiles for ACTR3 from NCBI GEO Profiles
- Human Geo Datasets containing term ACTR3 from NCBI GEO Datasets
- GWAS Study Datasets containing gene ACTR3 from GWAS
- Human Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms info for ACTR3
- Human Gene(s) with 'ACTR3' as Gene Name/Alias
- Human Gene RefSeq for ACTR3 from NCBI
- GeneCards entry for human ACTR3
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry for ACTR3 from Uniprot
- Human Protein RefSeq for ACTR3 from NCBI
- FDA web page describing approval of ACTR3
|UniProt Accession #:||P61158|
|Mutated Sites Count:||40|
|Associated Pubmed ID Count||7|
|Affected Protein Function Sites Count:||5|