Immunoperoxidase Automated Procedure (Ventana)
- Cut tissue sections at 3-5 microns and mount on appropriate control box slides.
- Bake slides for 30 minutes in 70°C - 90°C oven.
- Label slides with barcode labels indicating antibody.
- Place slides inside Ventana stainer and load all necessary antibodies and reagents.
- Start machine.
- Remove slides when finished and wash in warm soapy water (Dawn concentrate dishwashing detergent) to remove oil coating.
- Counter stain with Gills I hematoxylin for 1 minute then blue in Lithium Carbonate solution.
- Wash in tap water 2-5 minutes.
- Dehydrate slides.
Rinse 15-20 dips in
- 2 changes 95% ETOH
- 2 changes ABS ETOH
- 3 changes Xylene
- Coverslip on automatic coverslipper.