- Sample Reference Sets
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Clinical Specimens
- Hybridomas for Pancreatic Cancer Biomarkers
The EDRN Informatics Center develops tools for informatics, computer-based collection, classification, storage, and analysis of knowledge. By connecting research institutions together into a virtual knowledge system, informatics is making it possible for multiple organizations to access, share and analyze data regardless of its location, format, or semantics.
- Diagnostics and Biomarkers Statistical (DABS) Center. This website assembles resources for education about, application of, and new research on, statistical methods for evaluating diagnostics and biomarkers. The focus is on validation rather than on discovery.
- EDRN Informatics (QuickTime video, warning: very large file!)
- EDRN Knowledge Environment (QuickTime video, warning: very large file!)
- Informatics FAQ