Prostate Upgrading Team Project
- Lin UW, Daniel W. — University of Washington
- Feng, Ziding — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Thompson, Ian M. — University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Srivastava, Sudhir — National Cancer Institute
- Lance, Raymond S. — Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Rubin, Mark — Weill Cornell Medical College
- Brooks, James D. — Stanford University Medical Center
- Carroll, Peter R. — University of California, San Francisco
- Mercola, Dan — University of California, Irvine
- Wei, John — University of Michigan
- Wagner, Andrew — Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Aim 1: We will develop a risk assessment tool using commonly-collected clinical information from a series of contemporary radical prostatectomies to predict the risk of prostate cancer upgrading to high grade cancer at radical prostatectomy. These data will be combined as a part of our Early Detection Research Network (EDRN) GU Working Group into a risk assessment tool; this tool will be named the EDRN Prostatectomy Upgrading Calculator or (EPUC).
There are currently no biomarkers annotated for this protocol.
No datasets are currently associated with this protocol.