DCIS Team Project
- Engstrom, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Cairns, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Prichard, Jeffrey — Geisinger Health System
- Godwin, Andrew K — University of Kansas Medical Center
- Urban, Nicole — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Feng, Ziding — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Srivastava, Sudhir — National Cancer Institute
- Marks, Jeffrey — Duke University Medical Center
- Skates, Steven — Massachusetts General Hospital
- Li, Christopher — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Both overtreatment and undertreatment of DCIS are pervasive problems given that no useful approaches for identifying which DCIS patients are likely or highly unlikely to go on to develop invasive breast cancer are currently available. The identification of useful markers could have considerable clinical impact in guiding both treatment and follow-up decision making.
There are currently no biomarkers annotated for this protocol.
No datasets are currently associated with this protocol.