Benign Breast Disease Team Project
- Marks, Jeffrey — Duke University Medical Center
- Skates, Steven — Massachusetts General Hospital
- Li, Christopher — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Engstrom, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Cairns, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Prichard, Jeffrey — Geisinger Health System
- Godwin, Andrew K — University of Kansas Medical Center
- Urban, Nicole — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Feng, Ziding — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Srivastava, Sudhir — National Cancer Institute
To identify women diagnosed with atypical ductal hyperplasia (ADH) who are at increased risk of developing invasive breast cancer (IBC) and who might benefit from risk reduction with the use of chemoprevention agents such as Tamoxifen. (Note: A companion protocol will study women with DCIS and their risk for invasive breast cancer.)
There are currently no biomarkers annotated for this protocol.
No datasets are currently associated with this protocol.
- Appendix 2 BBD Forms
- A set of CDE-based forms for Appendix 2 of the SOP for the Benign Breast Disease team project.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) For Selection of Archived FFPE Blocks to Support the Benign Breast Disease Project
- To provide a standard operating procedure for identification, selection and retrieval of archived blocks in two large integrated community based health care systems, the Geisinger Health Care System in Pennsylvania and the Henry Ford Health System in Michigan. Processing of tissues from CVCs at Northwestern University, Duke University and Fox Chase Cancer Center for pre-validation studies will be undertaken with the same protocol described here for tissue processing.