Benign Breast Disease Team Project
- Marks, Jeffrey — Duke University Medical Center
- Skates, Steven — Massachusetts General Hospital
- Li, Christopher — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Engstrom, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Cairns, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Prichard, Jeffrey — Geisinger Health System
- Godwin, Andrew K — University of Kansas Medical Center
- Urban, Nicole — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Feng, Ziding — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Srivastava, Sudhir — National Cancer Institute
This procedure applies to identification of the cohort and of cases and controls from the cohort of women with the diagnosis of benign breast conditions, and selection of formalin fixed paraffin embedded blocks.
There are currently no biomarkers annotated for this protocol.
No datasets are currently associated with this protocol.
- Appendix 2 BBD Forms
- A set of CDE-based forms for Appendix 2 of the SOP for the Benign Breast Disease team project.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) For Selection of Archived FFPE Blocks to Support the Benign Breast Disease Project
- To provide a standard operating procedure for identification, selection and retrieval of archived blocks in two large integrated community based health care systems, the Geisinger Health Care System in Pennsylvania and the Henry Ford Health System in Michigan. Processing of tissues from CVCs at Northwestern University, Duke University and Fox Chase Cancer Center for pre-validation studies will be undertaken with the same protocol described here for tissue processing.