Benign Breast Disease Team Project
- Marks, Jeffrey — Duke University Medical Center
- Skates, Steven — Massachusetts General Hospital
- Li, Christopher — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Engstrom, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Cairns, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Stark, Azadeh — Geisinger Health System
- Godwin, Andrew K — University of Kansas Medical Center
- Urban, Nicole — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Feng, Ziding — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Srivastava, Sudhir — National Cancer Institute
To identify women diagnosed with atypical ductal hyperplasia (ADH) who are at increased risk of developing invasive breast cancer (IBC) and who might benefit from risk reduction with the use of chemoprevention agents such as Tamoxifen. (Note: A companion protocol will study women with DCIS and their risk for invasive breast cancer.)
There are currently no biomarkers annotated for this protocol.
No datasets are currently associated with this protocol.